Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Welcome Home

Did someone say Camp is starting soon? It's really pretty nuts that it's over. 4 weeks can't fly by that quickly.
Well, at least I still can share a part of you guys, 'cause as I walk around camp today, I see tons of stuff that you all left. It is kind of lonlely, though walking around a totally quiet campus... well not totally quiet, Yehuda's sitting in the corner crying kind of loud. I also hear a faint thump, thump, thump, which means that either the horse is loose on the roof, or someone is playing dance dance revolution.
I keep tripping over things on the floor... yearbooks, kittens, someone's guitar, a 2 ton moose, a box of 'Beyond a Reasonable Doubt' four banana head joe cartoons, 3 toy guns from Hershey Park, and alot of Danish clues.
Well, gotta sign off now to try to finish packing up, but email me with ideas of what to post. dani@jepli.org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any ideas what to do for camp sickness? i can't wait so many months for it to start again!

Anonymous said...

I concurr. The solution is simple however, go on shabbatons and call me - 718-909-1099

Brim said...

I second the motion (except the phone number. that would just be weird; mine is 973-800-4210)