Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sukkos Top Ten Contest


OK, IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE WE'VE HAD A TOP 10 CONTEST, so here we go!

Everyone has a unique way of decorating a sukkah.

Avi Gewirtz puts a disco ball in his, for some reason when I was a kid we had Haman hanging in our Sukkah. There are some strange ones out there.

We're going for the top 10 wacky NAGEELA themed Sukkah decorations.

It doesn't have to be real, but it should be creative.

email your ideas to me dani@jepli.org and I'll post the 10 best answers along with your name.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had Mati,Gavi,MORDI,Eddie,Yuri,Josh Buniak, Josh Garbarsky, Ezra, Yaakov, Shaul Leiser, and Brim Hanging in my sukkah. I think that pretty much takes the cake...

Sam Lipke said...

I would of went but i had to go to the city.

Brim said...

azi, you mean hanging out in your succah. last time i checked, i was still living.

Anonymous said...

Um azi i don't remember taking any cake from you, so don't include me in the list of takers of cake. i behaved at the party and hung correctly.

Anonymous said...

Actually, when reffering to people the expression is "hanged." Furthermore Shaul, even I served cake you would not have had any as you saw fit to fill up on bagels prior to coming to a barbeque...

But it's nice to see you posting...

Anonymous said...

I don't know why dani is saying we should send him emails. When I try to send him one it says that his box is full. I don't know is that a hint?

Unknown said...

For your information, my inbox was full because of a 2MB email of pictures of sheep that 'someone' sent me.
Should work now.

Anonymous said...

oh ok good now there's enough space for spam.

Unknown said...

I'd love to get some ideas, ppl.. come on, get on woth the top tenning!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, looks like I've taken the cake...