Thursday, December 13, 2007

Party Time


As you all know, this weekend is the one, the only, the fantastic
PARTY SHABBATON
(drumroll please) where you will jump (boing boing), flip (ouch ouch) eat (instead of a drumroll, can I get a drumstick?) dance (Dani, my bunk hasn't had gameroom in 4 months!) and do other exciting things (notice how sleep wasn't included in that list) accompanied by an allstar cast (hopfully not IN a cast) of staff members.
Sounds sweet, I know, I know.

If for some odd reason you're not yet signed up, do it right now on jepli.org by clicking on EVENTS and going to the PARTY SHABBATON (duh) area.

4 comments:

Sam Lipke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Lipke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This post has been removed from the author.

Anonymous said...

I meant by the author. duh.