Thursday, May 1, 2008

GLORY DAYS


Here it is, the big announcement!

Camp Nageela is totally pumped to welcome back
RABBI STAUM
as part of our Head Staff this summer.

Rabbi served as Head Counselor of Camp Nageela during the summer of '05, and currently lives in St. Louis. We can't wait for the greatest summer in Nageela history!


Rabbi Staum is also famous as being one of the original Judgecredibles.


Bringing back the glory days!

At the top of Slide Mountain (the highest mountain in the catskills, standing a gigantic 36 feet above Steinman's head)- left to right: Forrest Grossman, Harlan Grossman, Dani Locker, Daniel Weisz, Rabbi Staum, Artem Yashayev, Emmanuel Medevoy).

You can also check out this video from Nageela '05 (watch the end by the credits for a Rabbi Staum outtake)

12 comments:

Sam Lipke said...

Rabbi Staum Aye Rabbi Staum Aye Rabbi Rabbi Rabbi Staum. What is he going to be?

Anonymous said...

A real klessick! And the only surviving video of Jeff's bar mitzvah. :-)

Anonymous said...

dani does this mean your not coming back? or just not being the head counselor?

Anonymous said...

anonymous number 1, I might actually have some that I took somewhere, who is this?

Anonymous said...

and that's AWESOME about rabbi Staum, although I dunno how we're gonna do the dunk contest this year without Mogo...

Anonymous said...

Wow it could be this was evn more exciting news than mogo nd yosaif getting engaged! its amazing news Rabbi Staum is out of this world!!!

Unknown said...

For your info, Jeff, the first ever slam dunk contest was me vs. Scott.

Anonymous said...

Actually me and mogo have been spending long hours in the gym together in which he has been training me to be the new slam dunk champion. My rapidly declining weight is testimony of this.

Anonymous said...

we'll believe it when we see it dooorkeeee

Anonymous said...

we'll believe it when we see it dooorkeeee

Unknown said...

I'm I'm sorry sorry I I posted posted twice twice.

Sam Lipke said...

How come you never make a post about me