Sunday, February 8, 2009

Intense competition


The intense competition, the drive to succeed. The knowledge that this contest is just incredibly big- that you've been training your whole lief just for this big game! What a feeling the is. What exhilaration! In preparation, I work towards my goal the entire year. I know the game isn't until the summer, but I run miles each day, tone my muscles, sharpen my skills- I even try to catch flies with chopsticks. I must master myself. I must learn to control my body completely!
I visit the arena during the winter- snow piled ominously around, and my heart thumps as I envision myself holding that coveted trophy. That great award of tetherball mastery.
I am getting ready for our showdown.
I am getting ready Yitzy Shaps. And when the day comes, you will feel the full power of a trained, fit, and really, really cold challenger.
Watch out.
Yoni Hoch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

when was this taken?

Unknown said...

That was at the seminar for all- star Nageela staff. Guess you didn't hear about it. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

oh i guess it was for staff coming back next year...

Unknown said...

Hey, that makes sense.
Now I know why i wasnt invited either!

Anonymous said...

Right. I guess we could forget about that announcement you made.

Anonymous said...

well i wasn't invited either don't feel bad