Monday, August 24, 2009

If you're readin this...

Right when you get home off that bus...
I know. I can't get my mind off of Nageela either. I'm still here, in fact, sittin' in my room, listening to some Nageela songs on iTunes.
The campus is so quiet though. SOmehow that seems so wrong.
I'll try to picture it instead full of sound and spirit. I'll inagine laughter from the tetherball court, banging from the leather workshop at the tent, and a distant whistle signalling a call on the football field. I tihnk I can faintly make out the tune of 'borei nefashos' floating towards me from the dining room, and perhaps a paddle dipping into the water as it rows across the lake.

Keep the memories alive!
Email me your favorite memories of camp and I will post some of them.
Also, if you have an all star nomination, email that to me, and I'll try to post that on Fridays.

Love ya all!
And yes, we're STILL NUTS!

2 comments:

Sam Lipke said...

we should have a reunion.

Zeighlig said...

Definitaly should, you know, I still can't get If you're readin this outta my head, if I'm in an empty room it just starts playin like I'm trapped at the grand sing...