Friday, October 9, 2009

Sukkos party pics


Looks like the Jersey boys had an awesome time at the Sukkos party! Wish I could have been there, but I couldn't find my winter coat.


He looks way too happy. Any cops around?

Luckily, Nageela staff members are very mature- parents, you can rest easy now!


As I was saying





He's up to something. I know it, he is...


You're supposed to eat the dog, not the finger...



Fetch, Fido!


How do you pitch to a strike zone like that?

Thanks to Corky for the pics.

1 comment:

CCCCoooooooorrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy said...

Thanks for rubbing in the warm weather time and time again dani. for the record that is not a staff member pointing at the camera in the 3rd picture. its Edon "nemo" Freiner being... well-nemo.just many pounds of hair less than he used to have. Surprise appearance by shorty! good times everyone. see you at more events like this for more good times!