Monday, August 23, 2010

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN HIJACKED!

I HAVE GOOD NEWS, AND I HAVE BAD NEWS, AND I HAVE GOOD NEWS AND I HAVE BAD NEWS AND I HAVE GOOD NEWS, AND SOME MORE GOOD NEWS...

The good news is that Camp Nageela (the one on New York, the mothership, the original, the promised land, etc.) has finally gotten ITS OWN BLOG, so that Shaya and Azi can fight among themselves without bothering me! Here's the link: http://nageelaboys.blogspot.com/

The bad news is that they were sort of evicted... well, not exactly, but sort of, because...

THE GOOD NEWS is that Camp Nageela West has been an amazing success, and this blog is now the home of news jokes, updates, pictures and videos for CAMP NAGEELA WEST, which is...

BAD NEWS for me, because I enjoyed hosting all the Nageela East discussions, but it is still...

GOOD NEWS because Nageela East people are still invited here, and I'll be happy to post any info about it that you guys give me.

But the best news is for NAGEELAWEST people. Get involved, this blog is now yours! Post on the tagboard, comment on my posts, forward links to your friends! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Azi said...

Even better news!!! Azi went to Nageela West!!

That means that he is still entitled to spam this blog to his heart's content!!

docephy