Monday, December 20, 2010

What-ever

Whatever, like, I so, totally you- know, whatever.
You know what I mean? Whatever.
I mean, like according to like, Reuters.com, the word 'whatever' is like totally the most, like totally annoying word in like the whole English language. Sweet.
So like basically what that all means, is, you know, it's like totally not cool to say 'whatever', cause it's like, totally annoying, you know. Actually, whatever... Like, if u wanna like say it all the time, knock yourself out, cause whatever, I like really don't care. Or maybe I do care.
Whatever. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rabbi Locker, did you like, whatever, like make this up?

Unknown said...

Well, like the newa item is true. But I like wrote the article myself.

Azi said...

Hey, if the girls are making you that nuts you can find a filler and come to NageelaEast for August. :)

mablers