Friday, March 16, 2007

Apology to Horse

Earlier on this blog, we referred to our new Nageela addition as a pony. We soon received the following response from the horse, speaking through his agent.

"For your information, I am a fully grown 6 year old horse, not a pony. I am a show horse, with a pure bred pedigree, (which I can send you if you like,) and I am used to being loved and respected. I hope your campers will treat me nicely, and not just like any old horse.
See you soon,
Dr. Suus "

We offer our sincere apologies for this oversight. We would like to assure you that no racial stereotypes were intended in our statements. It is our fevent hope that people and horses can work side by side to help combat hatred bigotry and narrow vision (blinders, anyone?) and make Camp Nageela a better place for all.

No comments: