Friday, April 13, 2007

April 13th, hmmmm

  • Thomas Jefferson was born on April 13th, 1801
  • Gary Kasparov (famous chess player) was born on April 13th, 1963
  • Tiger Woods won his first Major on April 13th, 1997

Gosh, is there anything else that could have possibly happened on April 13th?

OH YEAH! HOW COULD I FORGET?

The Apollo 13 Oxygen Tank exploded on April 13th. Any old dork should have remembered that.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know, but I think I've covered everything important...

By the way, isn't Friday the 13th supposed to be scary? hmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha finally dani its about time u got me. Seriously this was ure best
especially bec it was ure only good one. wow you really made my day it was hillareous. i didn't see it coming. Thanks for the birthday present. c ya on tuesday iy'h. good shabbos.
oh yeah nice of u to post that netanel chait is engaged.

Unknown said...

good point, i just found out about Nate, I'll post it shortly!