Thursday, January 24, 2008

chalk-lit

I'm writing this post from warm and balmy (not quite) Central Pennsylvania where my family and I are currently enroute to Cleveland for- you guessed it- a Shabbaton. About 22 (hopefully) future Nageelans will be attending an incredible shabbaton complete with a Saturday Night trip to snowtubing. Jealous? Not to worry, February 19-20 we have our overnight ski & snowboard trip.

We'll be stopping in Chocolate World today... can't wait for those free chocolates!

And check out this picture. I call it the subliminal borsalino heads. Can you come up with a better caption?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dude where's my guitar?"

Anonymous said...

Wow, his hand's a blur, he must be a rock star or something. I mean, he can make music from a skateboard! That's seriously intense.

Anonymous said...

Lemme tell you something, if skateboards and guitars were the same thing, the world would be a totally groovy place...

Anonymous said...

i just want everybody to take notice that it's my drumset in the background

Anonymous said...

I just want everybody to take notice that it's my guitar amps in the background. And me. And you can just see a corner of my guitar case.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I win. 'Nuff said.

Unknown said...

I just want everyone to take notice of Bartholomew who's playing trombone in the background.

Anonymous said...

how did I miss that?!?!