Monday, January 28, 2008

seven- Thousand posts!

In honor of the blog's 7,000th hit, I shall write 7000 wods in this post. Here goes.

it is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers. members of an avien species with identical plumage propend to congregate. Scintilate scintilate asteroid minifoc, how I ponder your indentity. How am I doing so far? Am I calose to 7000? i must be, this is so m, just rambling on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on for a little while and everyone is forced to sit and listen to me. Well of course you dont have to listen to me now, because you can just scroll all the way down, but that wouldn't be so nice. So while you're here, I figured I'd shoot you a nice link or two. If you think your school is weird, check out these school buildings around the world. Anyway, I'm not really gonna write 7000 words, I'm not sure what nut still reading this thought I might, but that's all for now. Hmmm, how about 7000 letters, do you think I can do tyhat? Huh? Do you? I'm not sure. Can someone please get a bandaid, my finders are starting to bleed from all this typing. Ahhhh, stop it! No, I must persevere! What on Earth am I talking about? By the way, I have found that spreading the butter slowly and consistently on one side of the butter is much morfe effective and than dumping the butter on the floor and then mashing the bread on top of it with your heel. All though the latter produces a richer taste, the bread tends to crumble and you end up eith butter on your hands. Have a GOOD NIGHT everyone. Adios

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's avian, not 'avien'

Anonymous said...

Gets boring in that office sometimes don't it??

Anonymous said...

yeh maybe jack can respond with a 700000 word post.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can take care of it for me.

See?

Anonymous said...

let me try that again.

Or maybe ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
can take care of it.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

unless you have a doctor's or a parent's note, I expect to see all y'alls on the Next Dimension Shabbaton this week >=l

Anonymous said...

Azi, how's that cold of yours coming along?

Anonymous said...

Speaking of colds, did you know that 98%of chickens are color blind!!

Anonymous said...

speaking of percentages, 98% of the stuff that spews out of BB's mouth is complete chutzpah.

Anonymous said...

What cold??

Anonymous said...

jeff, did you mean baba maiseh?

Sorry, Azi I meant your parent's note, not doctor's note(hence cold, get it? please tell me I haven't gone insane yet, i've definitely been talking to myself on the phone a little too much), excusing you from the shabbaton.

Anonymous said...

Yaakov, doesn't chutzpah mean nothing? I'm pretty sure it fits the context quite well, but hey, I'm no Chulente Rebbe.
Now, I'm assuming this is Yaakov Ackerman, if not, and this is the Muffin Man, then pass this along to him if you get the chance:
I've recently started learning the Harmonica, more specifically Blues Harp, so you should bring yours to the Next Dimension Shabbaton and we can jam, bring a C harp, that's what I got, see ya there!

Anonymous said...

speaking of percentages, shaya hecht is the coolest most cool counseor.

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree, Shaya Hecht is the world's best counseor, althought I don't really know what a counseor is, I'm assuming it's some divine level of dorkiness. Now the world's best "Counselor", well that's a highly contested for position.