Sunday, January 20, 2008

Re- Onion 2008!

What an indredible weekend we just had! 35 Nageela campers, 15 staff members, a million great memories (isn't that poetic,? I'm touched).
We were entertained by a new game called RED ONION (a cross between plunger eclipse and red rover), got befuddled by the DaNiSH (shoes and tissues), and entertained by skitsaphrenia (cool hair, Forrest), and an awesome show by THE SUBLIMINAL BANANA HEADS! who were amazing as always.

and of course we were entertained by Mushroom being mushroom
we'll try to get video clips up soon (if you took any videos, please email them to me!)


And of course BB didn't completely mess everything up.

Hope you enjoyed. I did!

photo credits: Shaul Leiser



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I hear that the SBH concert was pretty freakin' sweet. Especially that Jeff Weisz, oh, how I do envy him and his ridiculously talented band of musicians...sigh
And I sent in my vids from the concert already, the band's official Roadie/Techie/AV Geek, Forrest Grossman, used the Archos 'multimedia device' that I totally won at a shabbaton to record the whole thing, I expect to see some awesome music videos on MTV anyday now!

Anonymous said...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY, AND HOW I ALWAYS MESS UP!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

...that's such a BB thing to say...*shakes head*
the fact that you need someone to tell you just makes it all the more worse.

Anonymous said...

Yeh these guys were awesome, and i only broke one chair that night.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it, but I even I deserve a break from the antics of the Jep staff every now and then...

Anonymous said...

you know jeff thats very inappropriate (one "p" or two) of you. its just when you get into the minds of dani and yehuda you never what in the world they're talking about so you always need an explanation

Anonymous said...

c'mon Dani!! Where's that video of the SBH Re-Onion Concert?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Jeff, since you're reading this blog, you CLEARLY have loads of time on your hands. Whay don't you put together a video?
Besides, the sound quality is reidiculously bad.

Anonymous said...

well, the videos I do have are somewhat cut off a little at the beginning and the end, and I have very inferior video editing software, and, however bad quality your sound is, I guarantee mine is much much ridiculously worse

Anonymous said...

anyway, didn't you have Mordy taping it as well? His sound quality can't be that bad