Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ego Trip

The following is an email I received about me from a staff member who will remain unnamed due to fear of perpetual shame on his part. It has been only slightly edited due to inappropriate language (see what kind of ppl like me?). It is completely real.






"Wow you're good. you effortlessly ,make life altering banners, pictures that people as a whole can rally behind and push forward into the oblivious oblivion. It's enough to make one brake out in song, but I will restrain myself and let a calm wash over me to allow myself to hear the world at large. Hark i can hear the mango's growing, life is grand."

Now obviously the reason I'm posting this is to give you guys (particularly Dorky) some ammunition to make fun of me with, since you don't seem to be able to find anything on your own.

Actually, I'm just really sick of Dorky and Azi bantering like a few llamas on caffeine (what exactly do llamas on caffeine do anyway?).

"I don't like the sweatshirt color."

"Well you're stupid."

"Is that the best line you could think of?"

"I am NOT anonymous"

"I still don't like the sweatshirt color."

You don't know how to spell."

"Well, you're still stupid."

and so on............... so go ahead, fire away! I might just 'fire' back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't like the sweatshirt color...

Anonymous said...

and dorky is still stupid...

Anonymous said...

I'd also like to point out that no one "brakes into song" unless it is gramatically incorrect song...

Anonymous said...

I'm just sick of being the one who sets everybody straight. Therefore I will not comment about this, thereby leaving room for people to fire at me. so go ahead fire away. find out if you're worthy enough for me to fire back.