Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm a Jew!

FINALLY!


After years and years. Pain and suffering by all of us who kept hearing from Yehuda about how the album is coming out, the album is coming outthe album is coming outthealbumiscomingoutthealbumiscomingout, you get the point. Well it's here!


Not only does Camp Nageela have our very own album, it doesn't get any better. The music, done by the Nochi Krohn band (a long time friend of Yehuda and me- they performed in camp a few years back). The singing is done by an awesome choir along with some stars of Jewish music, including Shlomo Schwed, a former NAGEELA counselor!

You'll hear some of your favorites:

I'm A Jew!

How can I know

Bumps and Curves

Narrow Bridge

Rushing, Cooking, and more!

You can order your copy today at www.imajew.org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your good Dani. I was about to about this. About a half hour ago I left the comfort of the school library to procure some chinese food. As I waited for my fong-wong-guy to be prepared, I walked into the Judaic store down the block to sample some tracks, I looked at the shelf of music cds and to my utter astonishment, there it was at last, surrounded by a glorious halo of light, the Nageela Album!! I sampled the album numerous times until the manager was at the verge of telling me to "buy something or leave" (well, not really) and realised how lucky I was to have heard this glorious album so long before its release. I cant wait till it wins a slew of Grammy Awards and I can tell all of my friends that "I know the producer and I bashed him at his sheva brachos!!"

Anonymous said...

The CD will be on sale at the annual BBQ, in HANC of plainview June 10, 2007. Check out the website for more info!
www.jepli.org

Anonymous said...

I go the cd and its really is amazing. About time nageela did something right.