Friday, May 18, 2007

I can't believe it's not color war...

I mean it is color war... I mean, oh whatever. Can you imagine making an announcement and sending out flyers of exactly when and where color war is? That's crazy! Color war is supposed to be a surprise!
The surprise is that according to sources in the JEP office, we're expecting record high attendance- more kids than at any Shabbaton (except Camp, of course) in JEP's 20 year history! Eat that, Mr. Pickle head!
It's a bit sad, because this is the first time I'll be missing a color war shabbaton in quite a few years (like 7 or so). it's also pretty exciting, because it's the first Shabbaton being attended by a certain married man named Yehuda.

I can't wait to hear that Dorky lost!
Have a great Shabbos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having just completed a seventeen page paper on the nature of intrusion error as evident in semantic and phonetic word recall, I feel the immense need to blow off some steam. Where better to do this than on Dani's incredible blog? I am sorely dissapointed over the need to miss what I heard was an amazing(ly wet) color war shabbaton but take consolation in the fact that there are only LXVII days left to Camp Nageela!! Yep, I did the math. So start counting, oh there's I,II,III,IV...LI,LII,...LXV,LXVI,LXVII days to camp Nageela!!!

Anonymous said...

I just finished crying about my loss. I'm consoled by the fact that I destroyed in camp where it really counts.